How to Do a Free Background Search
You can do a free Background Search, yourself.
If you are willing to do some research yourself, you can perform a Background Search on someone for free. Your results will depend on the details:
What information do you want?
How much research are you willing to do?
How fast do you want it?
Do-it-Yourself Free Background Search Details
- One Detail is finding out your subject-person’s lifetime travel history. He could have committed a crime anywhere he has ever been.
- 2nd Detail is that you could miss important records if you miss any of the locations that your subject-person has been to.
- 3rd Detail is the amount of work you must do to check every courthouse in those locations.
- 4th Detail is cost. If the courthouse has digitized their records and published them on a website, then you can often review them for free. But if you must travel to the courthouse, that requires your time and travel costs. Finally, if you want a copy of the record, some courthouses provide free copies and some courthouses charge up to $1 per page of court records.
- So a do-it-yourself background search may cost you a significant amount of money if you want to perform a complete Background Search.
Information continues below the easy Background Search form
Criminal Background Search:
Criminal records are kept by the Clerk of Courts in each courthouse. We know there are 50 states, 3000 counties, and about 30,000 cities, towns, or townships in the United States. Every city, town, county, state, and the federal government usually have their own courthouses. That is a lot of courthouses, and some of them do not share their information. However, you are allowed to review it because it is legally supposed to be public information.
If you know where the subject person has lived and traveled, then you know which courthouse records to check.
You will probably want to check out some other records on your subject-person.
What do you want to know about?
Civil law suits
Associates and Business Partners
Marriages and Divorces
Here, you have the same issues that you had with the criminal records. Most of that information is public, and you can review it, but the information is not all in one place. You have to find out where it is, and you may have to go there.
Some companies on the Internet specialize in collecting all of this public information, putting it in their database, and making it available for instant access. You can review a person’s background information and get the results instantly on the internet. For example, the Illinois Youth Soccer had a Risk Management publication that referred people to BackgroundSearch.com to get background checks..
How to Do-It-Yourself Background Search for Free:
Step #1 – For example, you can start a free background search here by clicking on a State name to find a links to the courthouses and criminal record offices of most cities, counties, and every State in the USA, along with their website.
Step #2.- Review the public records at those links, or go to the courthouse (if they do not have a website). For a complete Background Search, be sure to search the records in every State, county, and city in which your subject-person lived or traveled.
Step #3 – And on BackgroundSearch.com, you can find the record offices for Vital Records (Marriage, Divorce, Births, and Deaths), and also any other background search recor that you want. .
You can find a list of convicted sex offenders, which is kept by the U.S. Government, here: http://www.nsopr.gov/
Purchasing a Background Search:
If you want to get a complete report, instantly, use “Easy Search Form” on this page. You can purchase a comprehensive background search from this web site (BackgroundSearch.com) or from other information aggregators. All background search companies have to cover their costs to gather all of the public information, put it in a database, keep it up to date every day on everyone, and make it available to you on the internet for instant access. So, every company has to charge you something for an instant total background search. However, you can do an total background search for free by going to the home page of BackgroundSearch.com
Illinois Youth Soccer - Risk Management
Federal Sex Offender Registry
Easy Search Steps:
- Enter name in search form
- Search hits are displayed for free
- Select person(s) & info you need