Public Background Search 3 Essential Facts
Performing a public Background Search has come to be an essential step in matters such as hiring a new employee, promoting an existing one, choosing business partners , or finding a new tenant. Simply put, in a world where honesty is hard to come by, a public Background Search is an almost indispensable adjunct on your road to success. What’s more, the beauty of conducting a public Background Search is that you can do it with the convenience of internet searching, and a safe, protected online ordering system.
The Value of Doing a Public Background Search
Conducting a public Background Search on applicants is indeed a valuable step in the care of your business. Here are some of the reasons as to why public Background Search is so important..
Information continued below Easy Search Form
It has been projected that the average expense you will disburse in the process of recruitment, hiring and training of one employee can go up to and even beyond $5000. Public Background Search will amount to only about $49 or less.
- Almost everyone would agree that more applicants are beginning to submit exaggerated or falsified resumes. Hence, the importance of verifying data by means of a public Background Search.
- You run the risk of being charged with negligence if you do not take diligent measures to ascertain that you hire qualified individuals. One such measure is running a public Background Search.
The Components of a Public Background Search
A public Background Search typically consists of the following.
- Criminal record check, wherein criminal documents and databases are searched to provide public information on a person’s criminal history, or perhaps the lack thereof.
- Driving Background Search, wherein a person’s driving records is reviewed in a public background check.
- Education confirmation, wherein the educational background that a person claims to have is corroborated with actual facts in a public Background Search. The reason behind the growing popularity of this is that an increase in fraudulent resumes has been observed over the years, and prospective employers want to ensure that they hire persons who are really qualified.
- Professional license confirmation, wherein a person’s professional license and other such certifications are verified in a public Background Search. Furthermore, his background, standing and reputation with any regulatory body he belongs to are also verified.
- Employment confirmation, which is perhaps considered to be one of the most significant, if not the most significant, aspect of the public Background Search, at least for employment purposes. With this, prior jobs claimed to have been held by a person are verified, and previous employers are contacted to validate the alleged employment as well as to provide information on the person’s standing with his past bosses and co-workers.
A Last Note on Public Background Searchs
Remember that in doing a public Background Search, although mistakes are highly unlikely, a public Background Search is not foolproof. Common innocent mistakes include erroneously typed in data such as a name or social security number, or the failure of a courthouse to right a person’s records in the event that an offense which may have been incurred was expunged.
1. Enter name in search form
2. Search hits are displayed for free
3. Select person(s) & info you need