4 Secrets to a Successful Free Criminal Record Search
A free criminal record search is a review of public records concerning any past criminal behavior about a person. These searches are done for a variety of reasons, however most of the time it comes down to finding out the past of a person to lower the risks of any criminal or violent behavior in employees, caregivers, and others. A free criminal record search can provide unknown information that will make it easier to assess any risks, and to take appropriate action to minimize those risks. These searches can be time consuming, and it is easy to overlook or miss a record if great care is not taken. A free criminal record search is only as good as the effort put into it, and there are a few tips that will help ensure a complete search.
4 Tips And Secrets To Performing A Free Criminal Record Search
1. The first tip when doing a free criminal record search is to gather as much information as possible. Full name and date of birth are necessary, but past employment, residences, maiden name, other names used, and more can help to do a very thorough free criminal record search. Any information available can help narrow down the list of possible records, as well as point to other record databases that should be searched as well.
2. Searching marriage and divorce records during a free criminal record search can help identify other names that may not be known to you. A woman can get married, commit several crimes, get divorced, take back her maiden name, and it may not show up under the name she gives. Knowing all the names a person has ever used is important to do a free criminal record search that is accurate and current. This is critical to receiving correct information during the search.
3. One secret that most people do not realize when doing a free criminal record search is the importance of the sex offender registry. Local conviction and arrest records may not show these crimes if they were committed in another jurisdiction, but the sex offenders registry will. This is because of state and federal laws which require a convicted sex offender to register in any location that they work or reside in. A free criminal record search should always include the sex offender registry. These criminals are some of the worst, and they generally lie about their history to hide their crimes, so a complete free criminal record search is essential to understanding the risks involved to yourself and those close to you.
4. A closely kept secret, known to private investigators and a handful of others, is the importance of property records in a free criminal record search. Property records can provide a wealth of information that will help in a search, like any properties owned by the subject, neighbor names and addresses, and more. A free criminal record search should contain all available information to be complete, and property records can help.
Easy Search Steps:
1. Enter name in search form
2. Search hits are displayed for free
3. Select person(s) & info you need