4 Important Reasons To Do A Free Criminal Record Search
A free criminal record search can help you to lower your risks and to obtain relevant background information that can affect the safety and security of your business, loved ones, and employees. By knowing all relevant information aboout a person because of a free criminal record search, you are in a better position to accurately assess all the risks associated with a person, whether these risks involve criminal behavior, violent behavior, or other factors. Knowing the risks involved can help you to any necessary action to lower your risks.
Information continued below Easy Search Form
4 Reasons A Free Criminal Record Search Should Be Done
l . One important reason to do a free criminal record search is to sort out anyone who is not suitable as a caregiver for children or the elderly. There are horror stories in the news all the time about babysitters and elder care aides abusing or neglecting their charges, and no one wants this for someone they love. The whole point in finding a caregiver is to protect and care for a loved one, and a free criminal record search can help minimize the risks of finding a caregiver who is not going to provide quality care. The information from this search can inform you about past activities which could pose an increased risk, and it allows you to take measures that are needed to protect your loved ones.
2. A very common reason that a free criminal record search is done is to investigate the background of a possible employee. Written consent is not needed as long as a third party is not used to do the free criminal record search. Workplace safety has become a big issue in the modern world, and businesses want to keep their employees safe and protect company property. A free criminal record search can show background information which could indicate an increased risk to the business or employees, and this information will allow the company to take any steps necessary to reduce these risks.
3. One reason that many people should and do perform a free criminal record search is to investigate the background of neighbors who live nearby. Many times a convicted criminal or pedophile could live right next door, and the entire neighborhood is unaware. Parents may perform a free criminal record search to find out if children are at an increased risk of predators who live in the area, and homeowners may want to know if the neighbor two doors down has been convicted of numerous breaking and entering or robbery charges.
4. With the invention of the Internet, online dating sites have skyrocketed, and this has lead to an increase in people who do a free criminal record search . Chatting online can lead to face to face meetings, and it is a good idea to know everything you can about a person before you meet them. This will reduce any risks involved and let you know if a person is being honest with you. A free criminal record search can verify, by the information found during the search, that a person is legitimate, or it can make you aware of increased risks that the person is untruthful and should not be trusted.
1. Enter name in search form
2. Search hits are displayed for free
3. Select person(s) & info you need